Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This saturday Rocked!

Saturday was more unusual than most. The cops arrived to tell us we can't drum outside without having a permit. We went inside Ala's little shop where he sells his drums, it was cozy! We played new rhythms and it truly was the best one yet!

just letting you know we do corporate funtions, team building, weddings and parties! Ala is available to teach in groups and privately! Don't hesitate to email me should you have any queries. He has awesome drums that he sells at the most reasonable prices!

Drumming has proved to help people who suffer from autism,, difficulties with memory and a range of other illnesses, I will go into that in further detail later when I have some time to really dig deep into the benefits of drumming. I'm working non stop over the next two weeks so the blogging has taken a bit of a back seat but I'll be back in full swing soon! Happy Drumming!

Yours in Djembe,

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment