Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Namaste'

I honour the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honour the place in you which is full of truth. of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

I am not religious even though I used to be. These days, I don't ponder on things too much in that respect. What I do think though is that people are important and I know that love is an incredible force! I love this word - namaste'! It really reflects how people should be towards each other. The core inside ourselves should not be about pointing fingers or being judgemental.  It's all about love and not religion!

Our core of being should revolve around accepting people for who they are. Total and complete acceptance with understanding that everybodies shit stinks but we are also all beautiful in every way. If I don't make sense by saying this then please excuse me for that.. but without getting too spiritual I will say to you... namaste' .. You are a delight.. You are special and your life is precious! Beyond that.. I say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment